Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gay Cowboy Turns Drama Queen After Globes Loss


Heath Ledger has snubbed a post awards press conference after he was beaten for the best actor Golden Globe....

A Globes organiser was heard asking one of the Brokeback Mountain producers why Ledger did not show up with the rest of the Brokeback team to talk about their best film win. "Well, he lost out to Philip Seymour Hoffman," the producer said. Previously: Men Shoot Fluids Onto Heath Ledger's Face

Ledger Inspired by Bad-ass Gay Uncle

Bell, who admitted his broad sexuality at a young age, is currently the president of the Australian Arm Wrestling Federation and is a successful bare-knuckle boxer.

Indymedia: "Brokeback" Not Nearly Gay Enough

More Celebrity Bullshit: Beckinsale - "I Feel Fat"

Trashy Skank Lohan Obsessed With Skanky Trash Depp

"He's dark and cool and edgy and dirty."

Turner Quits Tinseltown Over Trashy Skank Lohan

"Once my daughter Rachel (18) starts university, I'm going to Europe because I think women of my experience and my body of work are so much more respected there....

"I find the idea of today's icons all being teenagers, incredibly uninspiring."

8 Comments:

Anonymous someone said...

That's because there isn't anyone under 18 in Europe...

January 18, 2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger The Apologist said...

Uh, Kathleen? Tinseltown quit you a long time ago honey.

January 18, 2006 2:04 AM  
Anonymous floranista said...

Buh bye.

January 18, 2006 4:51 AM  
Blogger Carin said...

So, is this what we use to wash our brains over Iran news?

January 18, 2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

i find it very inspiring... to my penis! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ha.

January 18, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger superlong said...

Cool site on dear penis Check out my Penis Enlargement

April 18, 2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger superlong said...

Cool site on penis pumping Check out my Penis Enlargement

April 25, 2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger cyril said...

Nice Blog!Please check out my site about Vimax Pills

May 23, 2006 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home